[3830] CaQP KA3DRR(@W6SL) SOFixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 2 13:03:56 PDT 2011

                    California QSO Party

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: W6SL

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
   80:   84     0
   40:  144     0
   20:   46     0
   15:  255     0
   10:  171     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  700     0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 113,400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Improved my score from last year while enjoying a stellar Saturday operating the
best State QSO Party in the country. Ten meters was a lot of fun and 15m really
surprised me whit 40m a little heavy on QRN making copy difficult at times.
Eighty meters was a big hoot and logging 6Y6U extends my DXCC count for this
band.

Thanks for a great weekend and kudos to all the low power, low profile stations
who make the big difference in one's RadioSport log.

73, Scot KA3DRR

Icom 756PRO
80m Dipole
40 3L Monobander