[3830] CaQP VA3KAI SOFixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 3 09:51:44 PDT 2011

                    California QSO Party

Call: VA3KAI
Operator(s): VA3KAI
Station: VA3KAI

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: ON (Perth)

   40:   32      7
   20:   38     12
   15:   19     42
   10:   21     13
--------------------
Total:   74    110  Mults = 42  Total Score = 20,076

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig : Kenwood TS2000
Antennas : Off-center fed and trapped wire dipoles

Soapbox : Fun contest with great good conditions from California to
Eastern Ontario. I'll be back for sure next year and will plan
more operating hours. Software: CQPWIN by AE6Y (ver. 12.5)

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be
bound by the decisions of the  Awards Committee.

Date:__October 3, 2011__  Signature:__Allan Niittymaa, VA3KAI___