[3830] SAC SSB OH5Z M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 9 10:27:17 PDT 2011

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OH5KS,OH5LF,OH5NQ,OH5TS
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/M HP
QTH:

   20: 1189    85
Total: 2979   314  Total Score = 2,299,422

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

We had set up three stations with four operators, one for 10/80, one for 15/40
and the main station to 20. The ops rotated and everyone had a noce rest. First
ten hours went like a dream, the rest was mostly a nightmare, thanks to Aurora.
We stuck to the lay out although could have netted some more qso's on Sunday by
having had 40 to the 10/80 station. Thanks to all and best 73, Kari OH5TS