[3830] PaQP AA8IA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 9 15:45:47 PDT 2011

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql

  160:    1
   80:   35     24
---------------------------------------
Total:  152    168      0         0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 32,024

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all of the PA stations -- and an extra pat on the back for the mobiles
/ rovers.   I had a lot of fun.    I am claiming a sweep -- we'll see if that
pans out.  That's eight more counties than I got last year.  Sullivan was hard
to come by.  Thankfully W3ZR showed up on a frequency that I was about to QRL?
on.   Of course I waited for him to CQ and nabbed him ASAP.

I was hoping to do some 160m CW, but dummy me forgot to verify the antenna
would tune.   Shows you how much I play on 160m.

I bested last year's score, but not by a whole lot.   Most of the additional Qs
were Phone Qs.   I wish I would have made more 80m Qs Saturday night, but it was
noisy as all get out and most people stayed on 40m really late.

Thanks to the sponsors as well.