[3830] PaQP W4UCZ Single Op CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 9 18:48:10 PDT 2011

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------------------------
Total:  190     0       0         0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 20,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Tremendous fun and my best showing yet in the Keystoner shindig.
Ran my usual K3 into a (snicker-snicker) low random wire (it's all I got!).

Big chalk-up from the Buckeye mobile W3USA (27) / K8MR (17) with the
big-sig W3NO at 16 and both Ohio'an K8RYU and New Yawker N2CU at 6.
Thank you, gents.

Also, I worked my very last PA county : Tioga.  Sure hope Erik, KI4BXU
isn't too fatigued from his wilderness adventure to QSL (hi).

Thanks to all for the Q's and a fun no-Braves-playoff weekend.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ