[3830] PaQP K6CSL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 10 05:23:52 PDT 2011

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA-SJV

  160:   0      0       0         0
   80:   0      0       0         0
   40:   1      0       0         0
   20:   6      3       0         0
   15:   0      0       0         0
   10:   0      0       0         0
    6:   0      0       0         0
    2:   0      0       0         0
---------------------------------------
Total:   7      3       0         0  Mults = 7  Total Score = 119

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

These were the PA contacts made while also working the AZQP, the Oceana CW DX
Contest and the SKCC Weekend Sprint. Also sandwiched in were 8 various contacts
with T32C. After these activities I moved to 10M hoping to find stations in the
10-10 Day Sprint, scheduled for Monday UTC. There I quickly found 9M6XRO in E.
Malaysia on CW for a new country. This places me at only 2 to 3 countries to go
to make DXCC on LOTW. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL