[3830] Makrothen RTTY N2FF SO/Single Xcvr LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 10 15:00:47 PDT 2011

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH: East Williston, NY

Total:  200  Total Score = 11,019,505

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

My Writelog contest module had a number of problems: when I looked at the graph
the program crashed, and the usually colors were not present to indicate a
dupe.  I am sorry for the dupes I created for number of guys. Luckily they were
smart enought to simply log it and continue withought a debate.  Perhaps they
encountered the same proboblem and undestood.  I spent only 7 hours at it and
could not really wake up Sunday morning but then the bands seemed to be
sleeping too that second day.

Conditions were certainly not as good as in the CQWW RTTY just past, but then
that was the greatest RTTY contest ever!!!!!