[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Oct 13 20:14:29 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 14

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:  17      6
   80:  28     12
   40:  18      8
   20:  35      8
Total:  98     34  Total Score = 3,332

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, what fun!  Love them dupes!

Lost 4 minutes trying to tune up on 80.  I thought I was reading SWR when I was
actually on "forward" and kept trying to get it down, then smoke started pouring
out of the tuner.  Major Qlf!  Probably prevented me from going into tripple
digits.  That wouldn't have happened if I had had my K3 with built-in AT but
it's in the shop.

Congrats to Ty and others over 100 for a great showing.

It's very rare for me to have more contacts on 20 than 80 but that happened
tonight, much to my surprise.

I'll be in San Francisco next Thursday night.  I will have my remote rig with
me and there's a slim chance that I can get on, but I'll probably be having
dinner instead.

73, Hal