[3830] WAG 5B4AIF(5B4AIE) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 16 08:27:11 PDT 2011

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: 5B4AIF
Operator(s): 5B4AIE
Station: 5B4AIF

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Paphos
Operating Time (hrs): 28h38

   80:   0      106     25
   40:   0      209     25
   20:   0      207     25
   15:   0      366     25
   10:   0      582     25
----------------------------
Total:   0     1470    125  Total Score = 551,250

Many none german stations called loosing me many contacts.
Great turnout from german stations, well done.
Enjoyable contest, I got a german station saying in J DOK but did not count
it.
Nice to get all mults from here.
10m was just great could of stayed all day but needed other bands aswell.
Thanks to all those who called me with fantastic signals even with 100w and
nice to see some qrp 5w stations aswell.
73 all Norman