[3830] IlQP W9QL Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 16 20:07:27 PDT 2011

                    Illinois QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Lake

  160:
   80:              29
   40:             415
   20:              18
   15:
   10:               4
------------------------
Total:     0       466  Mults = 117  Total Score = 54,522

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was disappointed that conditions on 20 were not better. Not sure if it was on
my end, or not. 40 proved to be the money band, especially toward the end of
the contest. Made some local contacts on 75 the last hour, but went back to 40
and had a strong finish. Worked 73 Illinois counties, a new record for me with
low power and my trusty G5RV. Thanks to all the rovers for helping to make this
a record year for me. Hope you all had as much fun as I did.