[3830] WAG DK3DM(@DA2C) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Oct 18 08:18:48 PDT 2011

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DK3DM
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DA2C

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Radio Taubeneiche

   80:   316     0      40
   40:   405     0      49
   20:   432     0      56
   15:   347     0      56
   10:   376     0      60
----------------------------
Total:  1876     0     261  Total Score = 1,579,572

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Big THANK YOU to all, who gave me a call !

Had a lot of fun in this one, after long time no contesting for me. This
was the 1st fulltime contest in 2011 for me.
Especialy the first 10 hours were great with 1000 Qs.
Realy nice to see 15 and 10m alive again. nearly forgot how it is to work
DX on 15 and 10m. Hope this condx will stay or get even better :-)
Thanks to Uli, DL8OBQ for the use of his Acom and for moralic suport on
sunday.
This is a new claimed DL-Record and I hope it will hold on after log checking.

Thanks for the fun and see soon again on the bands !

73 de Heiko, DK3DM

Station: http://www.da2c.de