[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Oct 21 05:57:24 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   6      5
   80:  16     13
   40:  19     15
   20:  17     11
Total:  58     44  Total Score = 2,552

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  An hour of fun, but
would have been better with greater participation.  Felt I worked almost
everybody I could hear on the four bands and that was good.  20M was quite good
to the west and fair to the north and north east.  Was able to work TN and NC on
20 and a nice surprise was KZ5D on 20 when I went back to that band at the half
hour to pick up anyone who was just starting then.  Had missed Art on 40M
earlier.  The lower bands were not noisy and signals were good from most areas,
but down from the west coast.  Only CA on 80M was N6RO, but heard N3ZZ once.
Heard N6RO on 160, but no QSO this week.  Thanks for all QSOs. Thanks to NO3M,
N1LN, N4AF, N4DW, KW8N, and K9BGL for QSOs on all four bands.  Interestingly,
they were also my only QSOs on 160M! 73, John, K4BAI.