[3830] TBDC VE9HF Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Oct 22 23:16:39 PDT 2011

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: VE9HF
Operator(s): VE9HF
Station: VE9HF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fredericton, NB

Total:  QSOs = 70  Total Score = 235

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Nothing but noise here from start to finish. My inverted L was clearly getting
out, however, my reversible beverage stopped being reversible. Bambi likely
walked though the far end and tore the ladder line from the reflection
transformer out in the back 40...errr...the back 4. I had static crashes of S8
at 3am. The K9AY was quieter than the other two antennas, luckily. I
don't know if it matters at 1.8mhz, but I'm way up on a hill in the clear and
maybe that's why was getting so much QRN. The highlight of the night was
working
K9AY. VE9HF