[3830] TBDC SV0XBZ/9(YL2VW) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 23 02:02:18 PDT 2011

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: SV0XBZ/9
Operator(s): YL2VW
Station: SV0XBZ/9

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KM25
Operating Time (hrs): 08:14

Total:  QSOs = 121  Total Score = 868

Beginning was disappointing as after pushing up the vertical I discovered that
there was some local QRM (probably some plasma TV or something else) covering
whole topband with level S9 to S9+20dB. Around local midnight it disappeared,
and noise level dropped to "normal" S8 - S9 + some thunderstorm static.

Best DX - UI9I (5000 km). No USA this time in the log ...

RIG:
IC756Pro2, 100W. Antenna - temporary vertical: 16m high vertical part with 2
sloping "capacity hat" wires, automatic coupler and 6 radials of different
length on the roofs.

73 and see you next time