[3830] TBDC WF7T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 23 07:27:43 PDT 2011

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN (EM66)

Total:  QSOs = 109  Total Score = 372

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

As usual my antenna preparations were last minute but I did manage to get
another 500' or so of radials down.  Voltage fed a doublet, did OK.  No RX
antenna so my situation was pretty mediocre.  I know there were signals just
under the noise but no DX (did hear T32C about 3 seconds on a couple
occasions.) Horrible S9+ intermittent wide-band noise made me an alligator
(well, maybe a caiman). My apologies for the weak sauce. Happy to get a chance
to work the Pre-Stew (Thanks BARC). I have a lot of work to do on my 160M
setup!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville TN

---