[3830] CQWW SSB SJ2W M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 17:10:07 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SE2T SM2LIY SM2WMV SM3JLA
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk

  160:  121    11       55
   80:  319    23       90
   40: 1681    36      129
   20: 3343    39      145
   15: 1132    38      150
   10:  946    40      153

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

WOW, this was really a great experience. I didn't think these kind of numbers
were possible up at 64 degrees north, but with quite good amount of sunspots
and no aurora during most of the contest made it possible. However the bands
dropped out during Sunday afternoon so we ended up running the end of the
contest beaming south on the lowbands. But since we hadn't done this previously
it produced quite good rates.

This was a great combination of 10m being alive and producing the most number
of mults while the lowbands were still quite good, except for 160m. 40m was
amazing during the first night.

The Swedish record was at a bit over 9 million points and we set an optimistic
goal of 10 million with 6000 qsos.

CU in CQWW CW

Check the webpage for more information,
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/

SJ2W
All bands - All modes
QSOs (with dupes) - By time

| Hr |          |
-----------------
| 00 |      145 |
| 01 |      127 |
| 02 |      152 |
| 03 |      143 |
| 04 |      182 |
| 05 |      136 |
| 06 |      138 |
| 07 |      146 |
| 08 |      159 |
| 09 |      232 |
| 10 |      224 |
| 11 |      224 |
| 12 |      155 |
| 13 |      182 |
| 14 |      153 |
| 15 |      198 |
| 16 |      211 |
| 17 |      213 |
| 18 |      142 |
| 19 |      134 |
| 20 |       99 |
| 21 |      165 |
| 22 |      157 |
| 23 |      188 |
| 00 |      183 |
| 01 |      237 |
| 02 |      206 |
| 03 |      132 |
| 04 |      106 |
| 05 |       78 |
| 06 |      166 |
| 07 |      179 |
| 08 |      145 |
| 09 |      142 |
| 10 |      124 |
| 11 |      136 |
| 12 |      200 |
| 13 |      168 |
| 14 |      176 |
| 15 |       65 |
| 16 |      154 |
| 17 |      185 |
| 18 |      136 |
| 19 |      208 |
| 20 |      117 |
| 21 |      184 |
| 22 |      140 |
| 23 |       96 |
|    |     7668 |

SJ2W - Continents
All bands - SSB
QSOs (with dupes)

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |