[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOSB/40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 17:12:08 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: MD

   40:  83     15       45
Total:  83     15       45  Total Score = 13,320

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't have much time, so I spent a few hours at night on 40 meters fighting the
splatter and putting a few stations in the log, but not staying up real late.
OJ0X was a brand new one for me, so it was worth it, even if too many
multipliers sat down low in the band and never listened up for the US and
Canada.  Oh well, that won't happen in CQ WW CW.

Send your photos and more about CQ WW to me at ns3t at arrl dot net for contest
stories on radio-sport.net

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net