[3830] CQWW SSB K4AB SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 17:17:21 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama

  160:   22     8       10
   80:   97    18       44
   40:  212    27       76
   20:  352    32       89
   15:  501    34      115
   10: 1461    35      119

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

What an amazing contest!  I need more 10 meter antennas.  At times, the band
was open to 5 different location, and it would be nice to have 1 antenna
pointed in each of those directions.

The low bands were quiet, and the high bands were...well you know.  The
only negative, conditions wise, was a minor line noise toward Europe. It
wasn't even S-1, but it was still louder than some of the stations calling.

Never got into a frequency fight all weekend, but there was one wacko who
recorded my CQ and kept playing it back.

Otherwise, it was about as close to perfect as it can get!