[3830] CQWW SSB KT7E SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 17:21:52 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KT7E
Station: KT7E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1     1        1
   40:   21    14       14
   20:   72    40       24
   15:   38    26       12
   10:  102    34       21
------------------------------
Total:  234   115       72  Total Score = 117,810

I wish I had more time. 10M was great. The grand daughters were here for a sleep
over so I had to help with them, so limited radio time. but thanks to K7ZS Kevin
and K7ZSD Brad for the time showing us newbees how do contest.
No equipment failure (except for a little TV RFI hihi)and the new TS 590s, and
new 3 element SteppIR worked just SUPER!!! Thank you to all that worked me.

73 and you all take care

Joe KT7E
from beautiful downtown Hillsboro, OR