[3830] CQWW SSB KN3A SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 17:55:39 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     2        2
   80:    7     5        4
   40:   10    48       29
   20:  110    48       29
   15:   50    30       23
   10:  160    48       17
------------------------------
Total:  340   141       79  Total Score = 215,380

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

When it comes to contests, SSB contests are my least favorite. If it wasn't for
the fact my favorite band, 10 meters, was so wide open, I probably wouldn't
have worked it as long as I did. What great conditions on 10 meters all
weekend.

Unexpectedly, I was contending with wet, heavy snow which was snapping tree
branches and some of my wire antennas were in jeopardy on Saturday. We ended up
with 6 inches of snow, which quickly started melting today, and that is simply
unheard of in eastern PA in October.

Look forward to seeing everyone in the November SS next weekend.

Scott - KN3A
Kenwood TS 450SAT
Dipole @ 35 feet
75 watts