[3830] CQWW SSB N5AW SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 18:33:30 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TX

  160:   16     7       10
   80:   65    16       36
   40:  202    28       77
   20:  247    32       86
   15:  394    35      110
   10:  542    34      112

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Leaving on a trip early Monday morning so I'm breaking my rule about waiting
until I'm not in a sleep deprived daze to send this in. Claimed score is well
above the existing W5 low power unassisted record (1.77 meg). Have still never
worked all 40 zones in this contest - missed zone 22 this time.

Thanks for all the contacts. See you in the CW contest in 4 weeks.

Marv N5AW