[3830] CQWW SSB N6AN(@W6UE) SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 18:51:50 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  704    35      110

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Team: DXXE Dawgs.

Ten meters was fantastic! At one point I tuned to the very top to start down.
The first signal encountered was Z21BB at 28962 KHZ!
Missed zones 16, 17, 21, 22, 40. I heard RU1A work someone but never heard any
other European Russia. Not a peep from zone 17. I tuned across a zone 21 pileup
but could not copy the station. No zone 22 or 40 heard.
It was great to hear 9V1YC long path on Saturday morning! Other highlights
include working ST2, C91, 5H3, D2, 9Q, JT, 3W.
Great fun this weekend!
Thanks to Mark, N5OT, for the excellent 5 element monobanders on 10/15/20 at
W6UE which still work beautifully after 20+ years of service.

73, David  N6AN