[3830] CQWW SSB K7IA SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 19:32:41 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 12:16

   80:    7     6        6
   40:   22    12       15
   20:   77    22       51
   15:  102    26       52
   10:  167    25       64

K3 (serial #388) in Elecraft's shop, so used old radios, which were taxed by the
wall-to-wall signals on all bands.  Surely less operator fatigue with the K3.  I
used the opportunity to expand my meager 10m DXCC total and to get a handle on
what next month's CQ WW CW propagation might be like.  It should be wonderful!
ARRL 10 meter should be best in years, too.  All S&P, and all voice through the
mic, so I worked the minimum 12 hours for a log submission...