[3830] CQWW SSB PS2T M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 20:39:06 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2KC, PY2NA, PY2NDX, PY2ZEA (OH2MM), PU2RSD
Station: PS2T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Araraquara, SP

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   22    15       18
   40:  674    31       93
   20: 1836    39      142
   15: 2760    39      154
   10: 3381    39      148

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

TNX to Atilano, PP5EG PY5EG PY2OMS, for the opportunity to use his FB station.

Condx on the high bands were fine but we had difficulties  to get out on the
lower bands due to static noise and long distance to EU and USA.

No major technical problems here this time. Looks like Mr. Murphy was too busy
elsewhere and had no time to bother us...

We experimented with real-time video and audio on our site (PS2T at qrz.com).
At least 30 hours of video of our operation recorded. The data will remain
there for some time in case somebody is interested to see and listen.

73,
the PS2T team.