[3830] CQWW SSB WA7NWL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 30 21:03:50 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA7NWL
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: WA7NWL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ

   80:    1     1        1
   40:   42    16       22
   20:   23    12       13
   15:   85    17       38
   10:  150    25       52

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!  Had planned on SOSB LP but that fell apart during the 1st hour.
Went SOAB LP instead.

Several goals were achieved - have a good time, exceed 200 Q's, make 100k
points.

10M was really good for me. 15M, 40M and 20M followed suit.  Worked a batch of
new countries/entities. 80M on a 40M dipole = not so good.

Rig was a Kenwood TS-440 at 100 watts to either a 40M dipole at 45-feet, or a
40M vertical (which didn't work so well - will be working on it soon.....).

Many thanks to everyone who dug my signal out and to CQ for the hard work their
team puts in.

CU in CQ WW CW.

73,

John, WA7NWL