[3830] CQWW SSB 5H3EE SOSB/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 03:05:53 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 5H3EE
Operator(s): 5H3EE
Station: 5H3EE

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Dar es Salaam

   10: 2053    37      120
------------------------------
Total: 2053    37      120  Total Score = 953,461

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

K3, spiderbeam @ 16m

Second time my ACOM1000 refused to work, just short before a big DX contest.
Forget about to go for a serious AllBand entry from eastern Africa in SSB
without power. Sorry for so many NOs, when trying to move me to other bands.

Only 672 QSOs after the first day - what a sh...
Some terrible pumping noise from northwest(S7-9 without noiseblanker) let me
almost stop on saturday. Without the super NB of the K3 I would have done it.
Thanks for your patience, when my ears were struggling.

Sunday was another day: the noise was still the same, but have had much better
signals. 60 QSOs with zone 3 were a nice suprise on late sunday.

Thanks for calling, see you all in CW soon.
73, Mike