[3830] CQWW SSB EF8R(EA8CAC) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 05:10:18 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EF8R
Operator(s): EA8CAC
Station: EF8M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GRAN CANARIA

  160:   80     9       25
   80:  163    11       36
   40:  755    24       75
   20: 2738    37      119
   15: 1994    36      100
   10: 3828    33      114

Club: DXXE, CWops, WWYC

Comments:

This was my first 48 hours SOAB contest. IÂ'M always Multi-Single or Multi2
operator. This was a great oportunity to me.

The station works at 100%, no any problems. I used SO2R config but i donÂ't
really use too much.  I haved nice pile ups all time and more practice on 2nd
radio its needed. (i have to practice, practice,practice,practice)

I haved a BIG mistake, i stop 1 hour for take nap, but the ALARM never sounded,
GRRRRR,  i was QRT for 3.30  hours and i miss a lot of QSOs (about 500qsos)

The conditions were very good on Saturday but on Sunday came down.  :(

Now it is time to start to change many things (it is very different a SOAB 48h
than to operate from a multiop station)

Many thaks to RD3A, UA5A, EA8AH, EA8ZS, EA5DY. EA8AY, EA8DP and thanks for the
QSOs.

I learned a lot and enjoyed much more !!!!!