[3830] CQWW SSB KT4ZB SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 07:13:40 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:

  160:   13     4        6
   80:   59    13       34
   40:  101    19       55
   20:  330    34      103
   15:  375    32      103
   10:  618    33      109

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wow - The FUN METER was pegged all weekend! Just fabulous high band conditions.
The increased solar activity brought all kinds of station firsts: most Qso's in
a contest, first 3 band DXCC ever, most Q's on a single band and highest
station high score.  All that makes for a very happy camper.

   Since I worked low power, it was almost all S&P.  And there were great DX
contacts - Had a total of 87 JA contacts in the log which for me in SE Georgia
is fantastic!  And 3D2, 5H, 5Z, 9M6, BY, FO, HZ, JT, KH0, KH2, YB, TK, TU, Z2,
were nice additions to the total.  Heard quite a few more but the piles were
tough for low power so I decided to add as many contacts as I could instead.
Never dreamed of over 600 Q's on 10m; thank goodness the beam worked all the
way to 29000.

   Thanks to the CQWW committee for sponsoring this great contest.  And thanks
to all the folks around the world whose contacts filled my log.

Best - Jere

 FT1000mp Field (100w), TH6DXX, dipoles and N1MM.