[3830] CQWW SSB W2GPS SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 08:19:38 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2GPS
Operator(s): W2GPS
Station: W2GPS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Severna Park MD
Operating Time (hrs): 20:47

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   26    12       17
   40:   68    17       41
   20:  168    30       79
   15:  273    30       90
   10:  433    31       98
------------------------------
Total:  968   120      325  Total Score = 1,225,530

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was great to have 10 meters open again. I was time constrained by family
obligations each day but I still beat my best previous score by a wide margin.
The new antennas worked well but I have work to do before the next contest.
Thanks to all who supported me earlier in the year with erecting the new tower
and with defending it before the AA county Board of Appeals.