[3830] CQWW SSB N7DD SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 09:58:37 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7DD
Operator(s): N7DD
Station: N7DD

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: ARIZONA

   15: 2011    39      151

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! Shades of years long past. No naps or CNN TV in this one. Eating finger
food so wouldn't have to leave the chair. 13 hours sitting caused severe leg
cramps this morning but it was worth it.

Spent the previous weekend with a 85 foot bucket truck fixing all of my
antennas and adding the second 5 element yagi for 15 at 97 feet. It kicked
serious "butt". High yagi beaming north and low yagi (70 feet) beaming south
Europe. Switching back and forth, made a big difference. Europe workable 3
hours after their Sunset and Japan workable one hour before their Sunrise.

VU2PAI called in at noon my time. Must have been midnight his local time.I was
beaming North. What path is that?

Interesting stat: Asia= 32.9%    Europe= 48.3%

Thanks for all of the Q's and see everyone in the CW portion.