[3830] CQWW SSB OK1IC SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 12:51:42 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK1IC
Operator(s): OK1IC
Station: OK1IC

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: OL3A
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1737    40      153
Total: 1737    40      153  Total Score = 629,566

Firstly, thanks for all QSOs and my big excuse for my very poor audio SSB signal
â€" I was very chill and strong rhinitis caused my bad modulation â€" number one
was very similar to other numbers (seven, eigth and etc…).
See you in CW part without bad modulation and my big excuse for all stations!
Otherwise, very nice contest with lot of pile-ups and very nice opening on
Sunday’s morning via LP to VK, ZL.

73 Tom OK1IC