[3830] CQWW SSB W5CT(@K5NA) M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 14:47:12 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W5CT
Operator(s): K5NA  K5DU  N5AUS  N3BB  K3TD  AA7EJ  KJ5T  AB5K  NA4M  N5RMS  KF5AEN  K5DD  WT5U  KF5ELB  K9MBB  K5BSG  K5DD  WM5R  W5JEN  KN5L  & W5ZL
Station: K5NA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: STX

  160:  108    14       23
   80:  131    18       52
   40:  301    30       91
   20: 1075    40      130
   15:  675    36      128
   10: 1097    36      132

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Susan and I had an "open house" for this contest to invite new and inexperienced
contesters to participate in a major contest. We had 21 attendees of which about
a third were experienced operators. I believe that many of these new folks will
move on to trying contests from their home stations.

We used W5CT which ia the CTDXCC's club call. It turned out to be a very good
contesting call.

It was a lot of fun working with the new people. QSL via K5OT.

73, Richard & Susan - K5NA/K5DU