[3830] CQWW SSB AG4W SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 31 17:58:49 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL

  160:   25     9       13
   80:   75    16       37
   40:  121    21       62
   20:  274    30       88
   15:  414    33      102
   10:  901    30      108

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I recently bought an FTDX5000D and what a great way to break it in. It is one
great radio. As most people have already reported conditions on 10 meters were
great. I enjoyed a long run of stations into Europe on Saturday and Sunday
morning. I intended to operate more at night but 160M seemed to have little
activity. I used a top loaded 58 foot vertical on 160M, delta loop on 80/40 and
the 3 element quad at 40 feet for 20/15 and 10M. The amplifier was an AL-1200.
This was a record score for me.I'm looking forward to the other contests this
season.
Steve