[3830] CoQP AA8IA SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 3 21:35:29 PDT 2011

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   17      4
   20:   25     14
----------------------------
Total:   44     18      0  CW Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 14  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 7,844

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I operated on and off all day.  All was quiet in the house since family were
visiting other family out of county.  80m was extremely noisy here, and I had
to decrease power to 10w on 80m due to RF into the CAT control.  Thanks to
W0IMD for pulling out my sig.

40m was also noisy this evening.  It's obvious to me that we'll be getting some
storms just in time for the TnQP tomorrow.   Sorry I didn't work more of you.

20m was most productive and I worked quite a few mobiles.

Thanks to the Colorado stations for the good times, and to the sponsors for a
very enjoyable QP.