[3830] CoQP W0ANT SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 4 14:51:12 PDT 2011

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W0ANT
Operator(s): W0ANT
Station: W0ANT

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: DOUglas county

  160:
   80:    5      0
   40:   40      9
   20:   48    323
   15:    4      0
----------------------------
Total:   97    332      0  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 43  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 88,872

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

16 COLORADO COUNTIES WORKED FOR TOTAL OF 20 COLORADO QSOS
ARA  MES  ELP  CUS  GAR  BOU  PIT  FRE  SUM  LAP  LAR  JEF  ADA  ELB  DOU  GRA

STATES MISSED SD  ND  ID  NE  VT  ME

DX WORKED KP2  KP4  VE  TI  HI  DL

colorado stations: W0RIC K0UK K0AV/R W0OXJ N0KE K0RF KR7C W0ETT/R KG0Z KC0WVM
K0RSC W5VSI AD1C W2UP WG0V KC0VFO KD0OKH W0HXB

One thing I really enjoyed was working CW in a contest a lot. One thing I found
funny were the anti contesters they kept following me thinking I cared.  This
was definetly the funnest contest ive ever done.  73!  Anna  W0ANT