[3830] TnQP AA8IA SO FixedMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 4 20:49:06 PDT 2011

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SO FixedMixed LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql

  160:
   80:   22                    19
   40:   71     27             52
   20:   14      9             20
-----------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Storms in the midwest/east made for some rough listening on 80m.  There was a
lot of QRN on 40m, but the strong TN signals made it through fine.   I shut
down for a storm cell and decided to take a break then, so I managed only 7 of
9 hours.

Chasing the mobiles was fun.  I'd have chased more fixed stations if i had
heard them.   Worked the following mobiles:  w4nz(17), n4zz(14), w4sig(10),
ad8j(6), n4q(3), and w40qg(2).

Thanks to all of the TN stations who made themselves available to be worked,
and to the sponsors for putting on an exciting QSO party.