[3830] All Asian SSB LZ2SX SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 5 00:31:43 PDT 2011

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ2SX
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ2SX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Balchik
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    -     -
   40:    4     4
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  178   137  Total Score = 24,797

It was first real test on air to my new HEXBEAM antenna by G3TXQ.
I worked LOW POWER and only this aerial on all bands . I felt
very good ,because almost every station I had heard -replied  to my
call .

Only a few Chinese stations didn,t answer me ,but obviously they
had had problems to receive Europeans, or probably 80 wtts are
not enought in such a great event ;-)

Propagations on Saturday was much better than Sunday,s ,and
IARU REGION 1 FIELD DAY CONTEST with its big number participants
do not allow me to hear low signals from Asians.

I have to say thanks to all fellows that copied my signals and
especially to this 4 stations who '' worked me '' on 40 m with
antenna for 20 m ( RC9O ; UN7BEW ; JH4UYB and of corse 9K2HN :-)
''BIG EARS they have -we all know it ''

When you change your simple wires with a directional antenna it is
the same as you change your old car with a FERRARI.I deffinetely know
this ,but obviously Steve Hunt-G3TXQ Did a GREAT Job inventing this
HEXBEAM !!!

73 Boyan

SD by EI5DI
80 Wtts