[3830] TnQP K3TN SO FixedMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 5 03:12:55 PDT 2011

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: MD

  160:
   80:    4                     4
   40:   27     2              23
   20:   23     4              23
   15:    1                     1
-----------------------------------
Total:   55     6       0      51  Total Score = 9,327

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I didn't have much time for this one this year, but we TNs have to support each
other. This is one state QSO party where I really *can't* call CQ even if I
wanted to.

Maybe a lot of the mobiles spent more time on 15 this year, which was only open
short to MD late in the day - I'm usually a N4ZZ/m groupie in this one, working
him in a new county every time I check the radio, but didn't hear him in many
of my spot checks.

Finally worked Unicorn county - I have in my mind that it is a very happy,
peaceful place to live.