[3830] NA Sprint CW N1L(N8XX) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 10 20:48:32 PDT 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N1L
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN

   80:  21    60 min
   40:  29    70 min
   20:   5    50 min
---------------------
Total:  55     Mults = 31  Total Score = 1,705

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Fun contest - 20 was a bust because of poor propagation for a weak signals.  40
was more of a gold mine, until the band turned a bit long.   80 was
surprizingly good - even worked the west coast.

Guess my antenna is "somewhat better" than a dummy load buried 6 feet
underground, though very seldom did I get an immediate return when I inherited
a frequency.

There are 55 (or so) N)ot 1)n L)og contacts in other logs.  The call is "fun"
to use - created a few questions - probably exacerbated by the QRP signals.