[3830] NA Sprint CW N5DO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 11 05:44:20 PDT 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Heatwave 1

Comments:

My K3 came back from the shop last week, but my antenna is still not working. I
used my rig on the antennas at K5FD.  The combination seemed to work well.
During the practice session Friday night all bands seemed perfect with little
noise.  On Saturday night 20 and 40 were great, but 80 had a lot of static
crashes -- sounded like someone was getting some weather, maybe even rain.
Unlike other parts of the US which have had too much rain, I woud have gladly
traded some operating time for some rain around here.

With my equipment difficulties I have not been on much lately, so it was very
enjoyable to be able to operate again.  Thanks for the fun.