[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KC4HW Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 11 19:42:04 PDT 2011

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM71

    2:    2    2
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  258    2  Total Score = 4

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Not much happening around here.  Listened and called on 6m but no luck.  The two
contacts that I had on 2m were EM70 and EL87.  Heard some burst of audio but
that was about it from here.

Used a FT2000D for 6m with a homebrew 5 elements beam on 18' boom at 80'.  For
2m used an old FT480R and a F9FT at 75'.  Still have feedline issues but
getting closer, perhap this fall I can get the CATV hardline in the ground and
up the tower.  Hopefully this will help on 2m.

Guess I really missed the activity this year.  I will be monitoring frequently
so perhap I will here some activity as we go forward from here.

73, Jim/KC4HW