[3830] WAE SSB OE1EMS(E77DX) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 12 11:35:34 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE1EMS
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: OE1DIA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   80:  151    51    46
   40:  240   267    67
   20:  721   549   104
   15:  390   461    77
   10:   29    10    22
-------------------------
Total: 1531  1338   791  Total Score = 2,268,588

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

I was using pretty simple setup with 80m und 40m yagiÂ's (no RX ant) and StepIR
yagi for 20,15 and 10m. Limited SO2R because some antennas, koax cables and
switching boxes were missing. It was a bit unconfortable, but i was very happy
how good was setup performing. Never think before i will keep up with real big
guns!

Generaly poor condx (except sondays 15m opening to AS and 20m evening opening
to NA). My off periods were for sure wrong, as well QTC nr could be
better, but at least nummber of mults is nice ( did heard few more but some
how hardware was to slow!! )

Congrats to Chris DP4X (DL1MGB), amazing how quick he was on mults, QTC and
passing QSOs to other band with that MM setup @ DR1A!

Nice competition with ES5TV, LX7I, OM3GI, 9A6XX, DK6XZ and others....thanks!

Many thanks to Ivan OE1DIA for support and let me using his new/old station!

73s
Braco
OE1EMS / E77DX