[3830] WAE SSB LZ5R(LZ1UK) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 13 05:18:08 PDT 2011

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1UK
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): ~20

   80:   13    10    40
   40:   38    38    84
   20:  157   443   110
   15:   87   240    78
   10:   22    35    34
-------------------------
Total:  317   766   346  Total Score = 374,718

RIG: IC7800
SWR: N1MM
Ants:80m - 4SQ
     40m - 3el SteppIr
     20m - 6el monobander
     15m - 6el monobander
     10m - 7el monobander

What a fun again!
	Last year I was pleased to operate in WAEDC CW from Cyprus as C4I with my
friends LZ3CQ and LZ2HM.
	This year I missed the CW portion because of work commitments, so I decided
not to miss the SSB leg…and I had to work Saturday till midday again.
	The propagation was nothing special…but there were stations that they do
their propagations by their own…such as ST0R, VY2ZM, V55V, 5B4AIF…
	The only “5 bands”, as far as I remember, were EE8E, V55V and 5B4AIF -
congratulations for them.
	Thanks goes to Krassy/K1LZ for building such a contest station in Milara Intl
Company.
	Thanks also to Chris/LZ1YQ for letting me operate from there.
CU NEXT TIME
73 de LZ1UK/Savi