[3830] SAC CW LN5O(LA6FJA) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 18 08:36:03 PDT 2011

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA5O

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Snertingdal

Total: 1579   201  Total Score = 720,987

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSO into the Polar Battle and for having Aurora as standard for
SAC :)! And to everybody which keep SAC a interesting contest!

There was nice to test new antennas 5 element 20mand 6 el 15m.
Writeup!
Had hard conds almost no bands didnt work properly....I need to put back 2nd
40m Antenna to the East and own 10m yagi...10m antenna is now in RF field in
front of the 20m yagi! so that make RX on 10m bad if I run 20m..

Automatic switching of bandpassfilter needed to UNDERSTAND what button to push
during the night when you dont understand anything..

it was hard to pick mult on 2nd radio so I gave up, THE TS850 had EXTREME
sidetone on CW TXing, so I couldnt hear the serial number on 2nd ear while I
searched for MULTS ;) Sorry for that....so I gave up 2nd radio very early.

Had a break for dinner early in sunday morning, and that was bad because I was
near LN3Z in QSO numbers, about 50 QSO difference..but I am satisfied with
being QRV due the few techinical problem I didnt had time to fix before
contest.

QSL via LOTW.

73 LA6FJA Rag See you in CQ WW RTTY and SAC SSB!