[3830] SAC CW K0RF SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 18 09:00:18 PDT 2011

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO

Total:  296   106  Total Score = 51,304

Wild condx.  Sometimes there was no tone on any signals.  Just buzz saw.

My best sigs in SAC were on bands that had already been left by the
Scandinavians.  For example 15 was best after 2200Z and 40 was best after
0700Z.

I was hoping for good condx on 20M between 00Z and 0500Z.  It didn't happen.
Never heard a DX signal on 80M.  10M was about the same.  Nothing heard.

That said, it looks like the East Coast had a pretty good show on all bands.

First time I have actually operated seriously in this contest.

BTW I used skimmer, so assisted category.

73,

Chuck