[3830] Salmon Run W0BH SOMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 19 19:16:33 PDT 2011

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:    1      0
   40:   16     10
   20:   47    178
   15:   35     36
   10:    1      0
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  100    224      0  Mults = 37  Total Score = 32,376

Score includes 1000 bonus points for working W7DX on two modes.

Sorry I didn't have more time to play, because conditions on 20 and 15 were
splendid both days!  We had 30 Hesston College students over for a cookout on
Saturday afternoon and evening, so that took up lots of time. When I finally
did have time later on Saturday evening, the thunderstorms rolled in and I had
to pull antennas three times.  That pretty much quashed the low band Qs. In
between there, I also worked an hour or so in the NCJ SSB Sprint.  Sunday was
slow as expected, so I took lots of breaks and got the van ready for Texas.

I missed Lincoln and Klickitat counties.  I know both were on because
Frank/WA6KHK worked them all .. very FB! The few mobiles that were out did a
good job, but the SR doesn't seem to be a big mobile event which makes Sunday
extra slow.  Special thanks to WR7VHF (club call) who activated Pend Oreille
County. I'd never worked PEND until this year, so if I was a county hunter, I
guess that would be my Last County in Washington. Many thanks to all who
participated and/or sponsored the event.

Hope to work many of you from Texas next weekend as I mobile in the TQP. As
usual, my schedule is on my QRZ.com page. I'll be starting in the afternoon
since I have events at Hesston College that weekend, too. Until next year ...

73, Bob, w0bh