[3830] Salmon Run N7PP M2 Cnty DXped HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Sep 21 19:53:29 PDT 2011

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7LAZ K7MO K7CR K7OG K7WA W7AML AB7YL
Station: N7PP

Class: M2 Cnty DXped HP
QTH: Jefferson County
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    86    160
   40:   166     60
   20:   276    703
   15:   174     55
   10:    89    297
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  3164   2550     0  Mults = 113  Total Score = 646,682

The South Hill Contest Club, N7PP. Operated from Ft. Flagler State Park on
Marrowstone Island in Jefferson County. This year we decided to operate from
the west side of the state and see if we could maintain our top score status
from our 2007, 2008 and 2009 Eastern Washington expeditions. Thanks to all of
the SHCC operators and support staff.  MVP this year is Carol Hudson, K7LAZ's
XYL.  She was always there lending a hand, asking what she could to to help.
She can wrap up coax and rope better than anyone and gave the group a bit of
class. What great fun to be able to run em' again on 10 meters. Our liability
insurance, required by the Washington State Parks, arrived the Tuesday before
the weeked contest, that was a real panic. Thanks to Ft. Flagler's Rangers
Zimmerman and Crimmins. Sorry to the woman who wanted to get married at the
location of our SSB antenna, however, WE had the special use permit !

73, to all, see you next year.

Nick, K7MO