[3830] NCCC Sprint K5OT(@K5TR) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 22 21:37:54 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 23

Call: K5OT
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   2      2
   80:  11      7
   40:  17     12
   20:  18     13
   15:   7      4
Total:  55     38  Total Score = 2,090

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun night, although the lower bands really seemed to favor the western
stations. It was tough working anyone east of the Mississippi tonight.

This weekly NS radioactivity has really helped my Sprinting skills and
confidence, which somehow all came together during this ladder.  Thanks to
NCCC/N6ZFO/others for your continuing leadership with the NCCC Sprints. And
there's N3BB, whose encouragement and haranguing kept me going for this series.
 Finally, thanks to George K5TR for access to his fine station each Thursday
evening.

73,
Larry K5OT at K5TR