[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4WW SOSB(A)/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 25 13:27:49 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: KY

   15:  520   1468      21      71    20
Total:  520  11468      21      71    20  Total Score = 164,416

Club: DCDXA

Comments:

Good conditions. At one time I commented that RTTY operators had the ability to
compete, while being considerate. I may need to rethink that comment. I had
several instances of working a station, then having them start calling CQ
within 30-60 Hz of the frequency that we had just worked on. Also several
instances of what I suspect was SO2R "newbies" not being ready to send their
exchange. I suppose they need to practice, but not in a contest with good
conditions and high participation. Regardless, I operated as much as I wanted
to, and had some fun, while taking time to do other things. Thanks to all, for
the contacts, and to the sponsors for their hard work.