[3830] TxQP N7XU(K4XU) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 25 16:44:08 PDT 2011

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: N7XU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30

   20:  105     13
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  128     13      0  Mults = 86  Total Score = 35,260

Club: Central OR DX Club

Comments:

Sorry the conditions were poor. With all the planning that goes into an event
like this, it's difficult when the mobiles cannot hear much of what's calling.
I had a ball anyway chasing the mobiles. Thanks for the good ears guys.

I hope conditions improve for next weekend when intrepid members of the Central
Oregon DX Club venture into the wild and desolate northeast corner of California
to activate Modoc County as N6M. See 'yall then!

73,
Dick, K4XU = N7XU